1. More letters. I’m aiming for a letter each week.
2. More books. 16 sounds like a nice round number. I’m on track to finish my first this weekend.
3. More miles. Barring injury, I’m aiming for 750 running and 2000 biking. I also really want this to be my marathon year, but I’ve said that before…
4. More movies. We saw a grand total of 6 last year. 12 seems possible.
5. Less meat. I’m not ready (or interested, really) in going back to being vegetarian, but I am interested in expanding my repertoire of meat-free meals, particularly since Nicolas has been pescatarian for nearly a year.
6. Less debt. We’re on track to pay off all of my debt by the end of the year. I really want to make that happen.
7. Less complaining. This might be the hardest resolution on this list.