1. More letters. I’m aiming for a letter each week.
2. More books. 16 sounds like a nice round number. I’m on track to finish my first this weekend.
3. More miles. Barring injury, I’m aiming for 750 running and 2000 biking. I also really want this to be my marathon year, but I’ve said that before…
4. More movies. We saw a grand total of 6 last year. 12 seems possible.
5. Less meat. I’m not ready (or interested, really) in going back to being vegetarian, but I am interested in expanding my repertoire of meat-free meals, particularly since Nicolas has been pescatarian for nearly a year.
6. Less debt. We’re on track to pay off all of my debt by the end of the year. I really want to make that happen.
7. Less complaining. This might be the hardest resolution on this list.
8. Less guilt and regret. This one is hardest to quantify, but I’m pretty over beating myself up about things I can’t control, or things that aren’t mine to begin with.
One thought on “2016 Resolutions”