- Focus on my relationships and be a more patient and loving partner and friend. Also cat parent to Basil, who is adorable but drives me freakin’ nuts.
- Get married. This should be action item #1, but item #1 on this list is actually much more important.
- Save aggressively for a house and for overall financial stability.
- Go camping and generally explore our new state.
- Get over my fear of DPNs and knit the kittyville hat.
- Write two more issues of my zine.
- Run 500 miles. This works out to roughly 9.5 miles per week. Totally doable.
- Learn CSS. I mean really learn it. More than just troubleshooting and/or fixing things.
- Read 30 books. This works out to 2.5 books per month.
- Kitchen Diaries project, which should result in achieving the following sub-goals:
- focus on healthy, flavorful meals
- try several new recipes each month
- learn more about the camera + take better photos
- update my/our blogs more regularly
weetziefae said that I’m the only person she knows who decided to write a zine after only reading 2-3. This is true!
32 half-sized pages about my family, my favorite holiday, and a whole bunch of recipes raided from my grandma’s cookbook. I decided to make this because for the last two generations, when a kid in our family moves out, my grandma provides them with a black ledger book full of family recipes. My brother and sister and I all got the book, but only…