This On the Media clip about NPR’s editing is, I think, one of the finest radio pieces I’ve heard. I highly recommend it, and present a handy streamer for it below:
a la Julie Mack
- The NPR New App for Android – I’ve been a mass transit or bike or walking commuter for 5 years, and for 5 years I’ve missed NPR on the commute. NO LONGER!
- Winter veg: first successful batch of sweet potato fries last night, Suz’s cauliflower soup, sweet and spicy butternut squash soup for lunch.
- Sweater and kneesock weather make #argylethursday a no brainer:
- First email addressed to Professor Beers
- Ginger tea (which I could really use right now)
- Filling out my Goodreads with my old reading lists and scattered reviews – my as I think of it project for the last week or two
- Reading somewhat trashy historical fiction in the bathtub
What are you into this week?