- Eliminate my credit card debt. I made progress in 2013 but not as much as I’d like.
- Bike 2,000 miles. A repeat from 2013. I made it more than halfway thanks to hacking my commute, which resulted in biking more than 500 miles in the last quarter of the year, so this should be easy enough.
- Bake one new pie per month. A repeat from 2012, when I made this resolution and then baked zero pies. Savory pies count, but not quiches, as I mastered them a number of years ago.
- Leave the country at least once. A repeat from 2013, with the added incentive of loved ones of my loved one living on another continent.
- Read 25 books. This was my goal for 2013, but I fell short by several books despite increased commute reading time.
- Score a new PR. This means either besting one of my 2013 times in the half or 5K, or running a new distance.
- Complete at least one item per month from my Chicago bucket list. Because if I don’t make a list, it won’t happen.