- Wash my hair with two hands. Apply product, put it in rollers, and then pin up the curls.
- Jump in the lake. Or any body of water where I can be submerged over my head. Repeat until my toes look like raisins.
- Go to yoga. My balance will be totally off. There’s no way I’ll be able to do the things I was starting to be able to do two months ago. But push back into down dog or pull back into bow and feel my whole body extend in ways that are simply impossible right now.
- Give lots of tight, strong, two-armed hugs.
- Take an effing beach vacation. Or a vacation near the beach. Or a vacation involving me jumping off a sailboat or a dock or a pier.
- Eat ph? or some other noodle/soup dish that requires two hands.
- Wear jewelry. And my new, amazing vintage stockings. And dresses that I can’t currently put on over the cast or that I’m too afraid to snag with the cast.