This isn’t a great song, but oh god, my jaw literally dropped the first time I listened. I’m sure you’ll figure out why.
PS Anyone want to go to this with me tomorrow night?
There are a few things I want to tell you about, but for now, let me just share this:
My brother waiting for the arrival of his bride. My parents and grandmother in the late afternoon sun. I was crying when Shane took this photo, and I’m choked up now. I’m so thankful and fortunate.
A list of stuff I’m into these days:
- Dark chocolate. Lots of dark chocolate.
- Staying out far too late, drinking and dancing like it’s the summer of 2005.
- Shiny red nails and backless gold dresses and fake eyelashes.
- I don’t know how The Dark Tower will possibly work on TV, and I’m not sure if I want to find out, but I’m reasonably confident I also won’t be able to stay away.
- Pumpkin beers. Some are good. Some are super terrible. I will try any of them.
- My new planner, though I have to wait almost two months to use it.
- Person of Interest. I’m not sure if it’s right to describe Jim Caviezel as sexy, but damn.
- This scrub smells amazing and is making my skin softer than is reasonable to expect this time of year.
- Downloading an obscene amount of questionably terrible music from my youth in anticipation of a dance party this coming weekend. You should come!
- Power, Corruption & Lies. And this track from Substance that I’ve somehow glossed on for years. And downloading a bunch of industrial music that I’d forgotten about. And this Four Tet album. And music music music music music music.