A list of stuff I’m into these days:
- Dark chocolate. Lots of dark chocolate.
- Staying out far too late, drinking and dancing like it’s the summer of 2005.
- Shiny red nails and backless gold dresses and fake eyelashes.
- I don’t know how The Dark Tower will possibly work on TV, and I’m not sure if I want to find out, but I’m reasonably confident I also won’t be able to stay away.
- Pumpkin beers. Some are good. Some are super terrible. I will try any of them.
- My new planner, though I have to wait almost two months to use it.
- Person of Interest. I’m not sure if it’s right to describe Jim Caviezel as sexy, but damn.
- This scrub smells amazing and is making my skin softer than is reasonable to expect this time of year.
- Downloading an obscene amount of questionably terrible music from my youth in anticipation of a dance party this coming weekend. You should come!
- Power, Corruption & Lies. And this track from Substance that I’ve somehow glossed on for years. And downloading a bunch of industrial music that I’d forgotten about. And this Four Tet album. And music music music music music music.
0 thoughts on “Product Placement”
PoI, J9 and I have been watching this, too. I’m not going to comment on Caviezel’s ‘damnness’. But I’ll add that his character is pretty much the lead character in just about anything I’ve read over the past 2 years. We were wondering how many takes he has to shoot when he’s doing something that the rest of us would totally be grimacing or having our ‘grunt’ face on, and he’s all like stone. Straight up stone.