- Flu shots. I don’t get ’em. It’s fine if you want to, but I don’t. Vaccines, on the other hand, I am all for, and will take whatever is necessary.
- That antibacterial gel stuff. What does it do other than give you a false sense of cleanliness and contribute to the development of resistant strains of bacteria?
- Biking on the sidewalk, even though there are places where it is encouraged by signage and permitted by law. I don’t buy it. There is exactly one stretch of sidewalk on which I will bike, and that is only because it is the only safe way to cross through a Y intersection to get to our house. If I have to bike on the sidewalk otherwise, I will walk my bike.
- Lady Gaga. There. I said it. I really couldn’t care less.
- Protein shakes. While I understand that they play an important role in the lives and diets of many and are firmly ensconced in the Academy of Broscience, I don’t believe in them, and refuse to consider any diet that would require incorporating them into my life.