I’m feeling a little overwhelmed and a little under the weather. I’m trying not to wallow in either, though, because neither is particularly productive. Instead, a list of good things from this week!
- We bought this blender and it’s kind of really awesome. We used to have a blender, then sold it a few years ago because we never used it. I spotted this one in the Crate & Barrel catalog, and was sold on it when we played with the components at Bed Bath & Beyond. Thanks to the wonders of Amazon Prime, it arrived in 2 days, and Shane has already blended 2 things with it. Hooray!
- It’s totally gorgeous out – 64 and sunny – and my new window bump office was nice and warm in the afternoon sunshine.
- My photos from Amber came in the mail today and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out!Only 3 weeks left in the semester! That means a fair amount of grading, but also the imminent return of guiltless free time!
- This time next week I’ll be on a mini-break with five of my best ladies (and two of their adorable progeny).
- And OH YES, our first wedding anniversary is Sunday. Happy almost one year to us!
0 thoughts on “Good Things: Wednesday Edition”
E, your photos are GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, they’re absolutely stunning.
And happy one year anniversary (a little early). You so deserve to be blissfully happy, and I’m thrilled for you guys!