I’m feeling a little overwhelmed and a little under the weather. I’m trying not to wallow in either, though, because neither is particularly productive. Instead, a list of good things from this week!
- We bought this blender and it’s kind of really awesome. We used to have a blender, then sold it a few years ago because we never used it. I spotted this one in the Crate & Barrel catalog, and was sold on it when we played with the components at Bed Bath & Beyond. Thanks to the wonders of Amazon Prime, it arrived in 2 days, and Shane has already blended 2 things with it. Hooray!
- It’s totally gorgeous out – 64 and sunny – and my new window bump office was nice and warm in the afternoon sunshine.
- My photos from Amber came in the mail today and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out!Only 3 weeks left in the semester! That means a fair amount of grading, but also the imminent return of guiltless free time!
- This time next week I’ll be on a mini-break with five of my best ladies (and two of their adorable progeny).
- And OH YES, our first wedding anniversary is Sunday. Happy almost one year to us!