- I seriously lose my shit at least once a day over Damn You Auto Correct!
- This week’s On the Media, which may have been the most fun On the Media yet. I would like to specifically draw your attention to these two segments, the latter of which led me to Zero Views, another recent obsession:
- Know Your Meme: http://www.onthemedia.org/flashplayer/mp3player.swf?config=http://www.onthemedia.org/flashplayer/config_share.xml&file=http://www.onthemedia.org/stream/xspf/158498
- Zero Views: http://www.onthemedia.org/flashplayer/mp3player.swf?config=http://www.onthemedia.org/flashplayer/config_share.xml&file=http://www.onthemedia.org/stream/xspf/158499
- I’m in pretty good shape with both holiday shopping and crafting – most of the remaining purchases are necessarily last minute, and most of the remaining crafting could slide into January if necessary.
- I won free Chipotle lunch for my entire office (or for up to 30 people) by dropping a calling card – they’re not really business cards if they don’t come from your employer, right? – in a drawing last week.
- As a result, I keep thinking of this:
- M I Fivvvvvvve. What will happen to Ruth? If Ros has that thing implanted behind her ear, does that mean they can hear her in the bathroom? Will I blow through the remaining seasons by the end of the year?
- Getting caught up on Fringe. I heart Walter Bishop and I hate fake Olivia.
- Oh so finally done with this issue of Vanity Fair, which inexplicably took me nearly an entire month to read.
0 thoughts on “Things I Love Thursday #5”
#1 + #4 = http://damnyouautocorrect.com/2295/dinner-plans/