- The Naked and Famous – Passive Me, Aggressive You – so into this album right now!
- Also The Morning Benders – Big Echo, which is sort of Bonnaroo-y but generally good background music for GTD.
- 20 minutes on the fluid trainer on Sunday resulted in jelly legs and two days of soreness. These are good things.
- The THIRD Kindle case I knit and felted actually quite close to perfect. One more go and I think I’ll be able to share the pattern, which I modified from a laptop case I found on Ravelry.
- Kitsune Udon from Tomukun for dinner last night with Juli and Dave. Sweet and savory, fragrant and filling. I wish Tomukun were closer to my office so that I could get there more often than every 4-5 months.
- A brief respite from the onset of winter weather means I was able to run! in shorts! yesterday. And my knee cooperated!
- FINALLY ALMOST DONE with the “holiday” knitting for Shane’s non-holiday family. The last project will be out the door tonight, and then I can tackle my actual holiday knitting.