- Rediscovering how much I love the Hackers soundtrack. Hackers 2 ain’t so bad either. Please note that while there are two soundtracks, there was only one movie, and that’s probably for the best.
- My second book for 12 Books, 12 Months: EB White’s The Points of My Compass which, while slow in parts, was so, so worth the read. Review forthcoming.
- I was pretty into the warm weather we were having, but the temperatures are back to normal October blusteries. On the up side, now I can make the soup I wanted to eat earlier in the week but couldn’t bear on 70 degree evenings!
- Thanksgiving travel plans falling into place.
- The fact that people are actually responding to the survey on the website. Hooray for usable data!
- Looking at sweaters on the internet. I need better layering options, and I’m not finding ’em in my price range.
- This quote from Christopher Hitchens: “Because so much of life to me has been about prolonging the moment. Keeping the argument going for another stage, keeping the dinner party alive for another hour. There’s no question that it’s an enhancing thing and that’s the life I’ve led for a long time. I can’t imagine what it would have been like otherwise.”
What are you into this week?
0 thoughts on “Things I Love Thursday #2”
Okay, Nate and I were just talking the other day about what a great soundtrack Hackers had. Unfortunately, neither of us owns it anymore. What a shame!