A brief list in a few moments of stolen Internet:
- The crazy serious SF coffee scene, including but not limited to the beautiful equipment and perfect coffee at Blue Bottle and Four Barrel.
- So much walking. I love it but am not walking anywhere for a few days when we get home. Including to the end of the driveway.
- Lemon cookie ice cream from Three Twins.
- Very nearly swooning from joy at Ferry Plaza Saturday morning.
- Lots of unlimited quality time with my husband.
- Sweet corn in pasta and frittatas and with lots of other summer veg over creamy grits.
- Finding hella cheap housing through Airbnb. Seriously, $40/night in Noe Valley? Yes please.
- Stripes, apparently. Today I wore a black/white striped tank top under a grey/white striped top with black/grey striped knee socks.
- It’s knee sock weather out here, u guys. It’s also blustery, and I’m Not Into That.
- Whirlwind tours of awesome things courtesy of Kiya and Demitra.