While I can’t commit to 24 full hours of crafting – I value naps and weekend relaxing too much for that – I have signed up for a 24 Hour Make-Along for this weekend. To keep myself honest and committed, here’s what I plan on working on:
- Finish Sipes’s stripey cat
- Sew [redacted] for baby [redacted]
- Make yogurt according to Olivia’s instructions
- Dye my sad Old Navy hoodie (and also something else that I’m forgetting at the moment) kelly green
- Give pita bread another try
- At least cast on a baby project for [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted]
- Darn socks? Maybe?