I pulled out my fabric tonight so that Shane could pick out something for a Scrabble bag – the opaque plastic one that came with the game is falling apart despite diligent applications of duct tape – and I realized that I haven’t done any crafting whatsoever since the holidays, which made me sad. It also made me realize that I have been pretty diligent on my project, even though I feel like a big ol’ slacker sometimes. This then made me think of all the things I’m looking forward to doing once the thesis is done, despite the fact that I’ll still be taking a class until the beginning of May:
- Make a cute apron for ME with the Olivia fat quarter.
- Sew cat toys for our Etsy shop.
- X-stitch! I don’t know what, but I want to stitch it!
- Spend an entire glorious day watching Long Way Round – I bought the box set as a “congratulations, you did it!” present to myself.
- Read for pleasure.
- Ride yellowbike.
- Daydream about our garden if we get one.
- Spend quality time with friendos without feeling guilty.
- Beat Shane at Scrabble.
- Explore parts of DC that we still haven’t seen.
I’m sure there are other things, but that’s what springs to mind at the moment. Less than a month to go!