- Build up an emergency fund to cover my half of 3 months’ worth of the household budget (approx $4500).
- Pay off laptop loan to SB.
- Finish my CAS.
- Get published (something, anything).
- Start eating beef again. (after almost 13 years!)
- Run a 10K (or two 5Ks).
- Do an unassisted pull-up.
- Make one craft project per month.
- Take a trip with SB.
- Reduce magazine subscriptions to 5 or fewer.
- For the third year running – complete my Bond resolution!
Tonight Shane and I will ring in the new year with a four course prix-fixe dinner at Bastille, then maybe drinks at Rustico? or maybe Prosecco on our own couch while the ball drops. Happy 2009, friends!