So at the beginning of the month, I had good intentions to post every day. That very much didn’t happen. Instead, I bring you the always classic bulleted list of stuff that’s going on.
Things I’m excited about right now:
- Pimms & lemonade.
- The good planning meeting I had today – one of the first good meetings I’ve had in a while.
- Dinner, which is just waiting for SB to get home to eat it!
- Finally achieving “regular” status somewhere.
- New apartment!
- Erin Fae’s impending visit.
- Maybe volunteering for a farmers’ market event next weekend?
- Cait had her baby!
Things that are going on but I’m not so excited about:
- Crazy papercut on my index finger.
- Finally running out of bath bombs after my January buying binge.
- Having to pony up for various deposits almost 2 months before we recoup our old deposits.
- Homework. Augh. I’m trying to be good about pacing myself, but I’m falling a little behind.
- Cradle to Cradle is depressing me all to hell, but I’m reading it anyway.
What’s up with you?