The City Museum was a world of wonders! I:
- pet a shark!
- got stuck, literally, in a tree
- was freed from the tree due to the efforts and help of Jason and Ryan
- climbed around like a monkey in tunnels and caves and passageways
- tore a hole in my pants
- had a Fitz root beer
- saw a two-headed snake
- took pictures in a photobooth
- had far more fun than I expected.
It was a fantastic day full of Hot Librarian fun, and I am very sore, very bruised, and very tired. If you’re ever in St Louis and have half a day to kill, GO. It’s magical, especially if you think you’re too old for those sorts of things. 🙂
0 thoughts on “City Museum!”
well, that’s what makes City Museum so great. It’s a playground for adults. I had meant to have my birthday party there and go at night, when you can drink and listen to bands and play, but my birthday’s at a sucky time of year. maybe for my going-away party. 🙂
You petted a shark? Your turning into that crocodile hunter guy!