To continue with the long low-on-content posts, here’s my list of 25 things I’d like to do while 25. A number of these are things I’ve done before, but would like to do again this year. I may actually cheat and start early. That’s what goals are for, right? 🙂
1. make pie crust from scratch.
2. start grad school.
3. sleep outdoors at least once.
4. knit a sweater.
5. finish don quixote.
6. drink a gin & tonic.
7. learn how to ballroom dance.
8. take a vacation.
9. learn how to make sushi.
10. meet (in person) five online friends.
11. find a bigger/better living space.
12. have a memorable first kiss (or just a memorable kiss, period).
13. get a professional massage.
14. make a budget and stick to it.
15. spend more time with my grandparents.
16. visit oday in france.
17. take more photos (not of myself).
18. write letters to my parents.
19. buy new towels.
20. see nine inch nails live (if they tour).
21. learn how to curl my hair.
22. unpack the boxes in my corner before i move again.
23. improve my foaming skills.
24. make art.
25. do something fun on my birthday.