The Friday Five:
1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Finish my grad school application.
Pay my therapy bill.
Finish my NaNo novel.
Do my Christmas shopping.
Buy either a boxspring or a couch.
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
- Melissa Kellerhals.
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
- Grow a successful garden.
Do my hair.
Make a relationship work.
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- Work only when I wanted to, doing things that make me happy.
Live in Europe for a while. Maybe New Zealand too.
Buy everything on my Amazon wish list – and then some.
Buy a new pretty-pretty Audi.
Buy a house for all my kids so we can live in communal bliss. Or something.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- Drink tea
Walk in my park.
Play with Sarah and Hannah’s kitties – Elijah, you’re my boy!