The Friday Five:
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Long and straight and THICK
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Lengths and colors have changed, but that’s all me. It was super curly when I was born, but that went away after my first haircut. It was even black once, but that was NOT voluntary.
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
It’s normally down until the early afternoon, at which time I pull it back cos it’s finally dry and it’s starting to annoy me.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
BLUE and even thicker and wicked sexy
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
My roommate helped me dye my hair my sophomore year of college. She had really short hair and was used to just dyeing the roots. I had really long hair. Do you see the problem? I had a red ring on my head. It was awful. I wore a hat until my other friend could fix it.
Today will be a long day. We had a staff meeting from 7-8, then I went home and napped for an hour, coming back at 9:30 to work til 7. UGH. At least I feel more human than when I came in before. Mmm nap.